Kibble RTK Network
What is a RTK Signal?
RTK is a differential correction signal that provides sub-inch pass-to-pass accuracy. With the new Starfire 6000 Receiver producers can experience improved pass- to-pass accuracy and faster pull in times
RTK Annual Subscriptions include:
- Access to Kibble Equipment RTK Network from January 1 - December 31
- RTK related phone and email support from the dealer team
Annual Subscription pricing:
- 1st Receiver - $950
- 2nd Receiver - $750
- 3rd Receiver - $550
- 4th Receiver and all additional - $350 each
Access to the Kibble RTK Network provides:
- Sub-inch repeatable accuracy year after year
- Boundary mapping for long-term Section Control performance
- Repeatable guidance lines over multiple years for strip-till, ridge-till, etc
- Better guess row consistency
- Quicker signal pull in times vs. SF1/SF2/SF3
- Over eight million acres covered with over 100 base stations
- Remote base station management capabilities for exceptional uptime
With RTK you can map your boundaries and guidance lines in the off-season, letting you hit the field when it's go time
* RTK subscription prices subject to change. See your local Kibble dealer for the most up-to-date information.
CONTACT US FOR ALL YOUR PRECISION AG NEEDS!
All fields marked with * are required.